Here is my Top 5 Journal for fitness for anyone who wants to improve their fitness level and have a well balance life.
If you’re like me, you start the new year off with the best of intentions when it comes to getting fit.
But then life happens, and before you know it, it’s March and you haven’t been to the gym in months.
If you’re looking for a little extra motivation to help you reach your fitness goals this year, why not try keeping a journal?
A fitness journal can help you track your progress, set goals, and stay accountable. It’s also a great way to document your journey and look back on your accomplishments.
Not sure which journal is right for you?
Whether you’re looking to increase your fitness level, stay on track with your fitness goals, or simply find a tool that will help you maintain and improve your overall health, there are plenty of great fitness journals out there to choose from.
Each one offers a unique combination of features and benefits, so it’s important to carefully consider what is most important to you and which fitness journal will best meet your needs.
My Top 5 journals for fitness
- Fitlosophy Fitbook
- The Fitness Planner by Sarah England
- Blogilates Journal (90 Day) by Popflex
- 2023 No F*cking Excuses Fitness Tracker
- Tamara’s Daily Fitness Planner for Women
- 12-week goal-setting page and weekly planning pages, plus space to log before and after measurements.
- Daily food log to record healthy eats, including trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water and sleep. Also includes a daily workout page to track strength training, cardio, classes, and flexibility.
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week, and journal thoughts and inspiration.
- 5. 5 inches square, includes pint-size pen, sleeve to stash recipes/workouts, slot for your gym card, extra cash, etc.
- Includes a FREE download for the fitbook+ goal setting app to help you set a realistic, healthy 12-week goal
- Transform your health and wellness journey in 12 weeks – Each daily page is undated allowing you to start where you are and use what you have! Track goals, hydration, meals, sleep, fitness activity, and other elements to paint a complete picture of your physical, mental, and nutritional health.
- Goal check-ins to track progress – Because the non-scale victories can be as important as the numbers, this planner helps track progress in all areas beyond just measurements and weight, including nutrition, lifestyle, and wellness.
- Meaningful motivation from fitness coach Sara England – Experienced health and wellness coach Sara England wrapped all her best tips, tricks, motivation, and wise words all up into one book to provide you the best toolkit to hit the ground running.
- Dreamy aesthetics in a quality planner – Tuck this stylish planner in your bag and take it to work, the gym, or your kids’ playdate. The hardcover binding and colorful interior are splashed with dreamy blues, pinks, and yellows making it practical and stunning.
- Weekly tabs, grocery lists & progress charts, goals list & tracking, and daily journal space for mood & meal planner notes/tracking.
- food planner & exercise planner
- 12-Monthly weekly planner (JANUARY 2023 – DECEMBER 2023)
- Two planner sticker sheets with 240 funny and practical swear word journal stickers for adults with quality adhesive
- 6″ x 8″ paperback planner with double spiral wire-o binding for easy, lay-flat writing and flexible, durable cover
- Monthly and weekly calendar spreads with ample writing space and habit trackers
- Weekly fitness logs to track the details of every workout and progress
- Monthly goal setting pages, to-do sections, and funny motivational phrases
- Elastic band closure
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge-free paper
- Holidays and observances
- Year at a glance
5. Daily Fitness Planner for Women by Tamara Anthony
- Workout and meal planning sections, goal setting pages
- 8″ x 10″ • Gold Spiral Binding
No matter what your fitness goals are, there’s a journal for fitness out there that can help you achieve them.
From journals for fitness that help you track your progress to ones that keep you accountable, there’s something for everyone.
So what are you waiting for?
Pick one up today and get started on your journey to a healthier, happier you!